Looking Rear Control arm bushings part #

g6qwerty

I have been looking for the bushings for the rear lower control arms. All I can find is the Strut to arm bushings. I need to find the bushings that go to the car and to the kunckle. Shown as #22 , with oem part# 52365-SK7-A02 in the link below.
https://www.oemacuraparts.com/auto-parts/1990/acura/integra-sedan/gs-trim/5-speed-manual-engine/chassis-cat/rear-lower-arm-scat
Not sure if KYB SM5051 is the correct part.

Been wanting to refresh all the bushings in the car because it now has 260,000miles maybe more. I have replaced the front upper control arms and the rear upper control arms with adjustable units, and the rear trailing arm bushings I replaced 5 to 7 years ago have failed too, and front shock mount bushings are worn out.
Just Noticed that the rear skunk 2 adjustable upper control arm bushings are worn out too and they have been on the car for only about 2 years I think or about 20,500 miles.

Also sort of been thinking about doing the Energy Suspension kit # 1618104G Black; Hyper-Flex System. But I have seen some photos of those kind of bushings getting out of round. Also this car is a daily driver. 1990 Acura Integer 4door GS 5 speed

Last edited:

g6qwerty

I was looking for oem style rubber bushings because those adjustable upper control arm bushings in the rear from skunk 2 are already worn out. I don't want those polyurethane bushings wallowing out again like they did on those control arms in the rear.

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
hard race is soft polyurithane. You can also get the mugen bushings from King Motorsport. Theyre basically OEM