Samurai Blue's Integra Build

thenoxus1

Quick-Spool Racing LLC
Yea they are definitely nice gains. Looks like a quality header. I just couldn't justify the cost.

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
Part 1
RACELINE USA Tune

The day started around 3:30 AM when my girlfriend and I hit the road and starte to head to Temple City. Once we got to the shop, it was a wait as Elton was tuning a car before mine. DC Sports was doing a header test on a Si using a prototype header. While waiting, i was able to snap a few pictures to pass the time.

One of the jewels found at RACELINE USA.

The kit we packed for the track weekend.

After a lunch break from The Hat, we were able to finally get the car on the dyno. At this moment we found out that Phearable did a shit job on the soldering on the ecu. One pin was not able to comunicate to the Hondata system on the computer (this is a common problem). We waited for a Hondata S200 came in to tune the car on.

Some more jewels at the shop, once Elton got the car on the dyno we pulled a nice retune on the C1 motor with the Skunk2 Alpha header. The motor pulled a 177/124 o the RACELINE dyno. Elton and Alan were doing work on the dyno and getting the car up in tip top shape a few partial pulls as well as some full rev range pulls. We also corrected the gas milage problem.

Amanda was passing time by making a linoleum woodblock stamp which was pretty cool. After all the activities were done, we left for san diego to continue our journey.

Integraguy04

CORNER CARVER
Nice numbers...what was the gain like on that header

Sent from my iPhone 4S

NemesisCBR

Boredest Member
Last time i was at the shop another integra was there with the alpha header. Elton told me good things about it. When i can afford to later in the year maybe ill see how it compares to a jdm 4-1. Good lookin graph. Ill have to read your build thread when i get to work later to see your mod list.

Last edited:

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
Yeah Elton seems to suggest the header a lot. But, the header is proven to have big gains. The dyno tests ive read it seems to have a few HP over the JDM itr one.

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
Last time i was at the shop another integra was there with the alpha header. Elton told me good things about it. When i can afford to later in the year maybe ill see how it compares to a jdm 4-1. Good lookin graph. Ill have to read your build thread when i get to work later to see your mod list.
Let me know when you want to order one bro. :thumbs up

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
So how does the 177whp stack up against other cars with something similar on the same dyno. Well, most of the time you have to ask the tuner to see what other people have had ont he dyno. Well, I was lucky enough to find that the Super Street FF battle 3 had the cars dynoed at RACELINE USA and there was an article about it here: http://www.superstreetonline.com/eventcoverage/sstp_1111_ff_battle_3_competition_event/viewall.html

Im right in the neighborhood of where i wanted to be with the Type R motors and mildy built B series motors. very happy