Cars and Coffee Irvine

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
Cars and Coffee™ is a weekly Saturday morning gathering in Irvine, California where hundreds of proud drivers congregate to kick tires and have a cup of coffee. There is something for everyone to enjoy; classics, exotics, concepts, hotrods, motorcycles and motor-sport. And it’s all free, minus the coffee of course.

For more information, please visit:http://irvine.carsandcoffee.info/

Attendees for 12/19/09:
1. JDMxDB8

99sil-teg

Jointhe Wingless Movement
Its not fair that you guys all have these meets lol... its like 20 here... from late sept till late march not jack goes on

j.liu

damn im thinking about going , but carpooling with my god brother in his gtr :], what car are you taking matthew?

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
damn im thinking about going , but carpooling with my god brother in his gtr :], what car are you taking matthew?
I usually take my GE8, but I don't park in the main lot. I park in the reject lot across the street. No Hondas except for the NSX is worthy enough to park in the main lot. I'll let you know the next time I'm going to go. And just call me Matt. Thanks.

j.liu

I usually take my GE8, but I don't park in the main lot. I park in the reject lot across the street. No Hondas except for the NSX is worthy enough to park in the main lot. I'll let you know the next time I'm going to go. And just call me Matt. Thanks.
i see, damn do those guys bother talking to "Rejects" ? ahah coool alright matt. :)

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
i see, damn do those guys bother talking to "Rejects" ? ahah coool alright matt. :)
Well most of the people who just go to look at all the nice cars park at the reject parking lot. Most of the owners of the ballin cars are friendly. It's a legit weekly Saturday morning meet.

j.liu

Well most of the people who just go to look at all the nice cars park at the reject parking lot. Most of the owners of the ballin cars are friendly. It's a legit weekly Saturday morning meet.
sounds nice, can't wait till i get to park at the ballin car section LOL

genesis

tougê hêrmit
i wish i had seen this post before friday i would of been there, im only 15 min. down the freeway.