You guys hate VW's ?

94RS

No fucks given.
Wtf are you going on about, CJ? :lol:

Ganyon

I thought he was the guy you guys caught lying about owning some sort of vw. I think the guy in your sig.

Muckman

Not a M0derator
I dont hate VW's. My issue with the VW scene in the US is more about form over function. The vast majority of VW owners are concerned with stance than actually going fast. Yes there are a couple very fast VWs in Europe but very few in the US.

And before anyone says there are lots of Honda fags with stance, yes I know but how many 10,9,8 second Honda's are there and how many VWs are there in the same class?

Bottom line is, if its fast I like it.

vr6freak

Muk , I agree the scene , on both sides has gotten watered down and most people don't have the money or knowledge to build fast 4 cyl cars.. I can honestly say I have seen ten fold the amount of sub 11sec vws compared to Hondas but then a gain I go to all the big VW showes and if you count aircooled it would be 50 fold but the fact this particular full metal , street legal golf with a 1.8 running a 9 sec 1/4 mile is prettly inane... the car hooks up so quick and the trap speed of 250 kilometers :shock:

95B18BTurbo

I got called out by a 480whp Golf not too long ago. Needless to say I said challenge accepted as soon as I saw his car. He was fast for sure, but I rolled him like a freight train because I have proven stance with the STi, yet I built my Integra for speed. While I rep both sides of the game, my heart is always set on speed!