Official DSLR Photography Thread

XjoEnX

On the way home Friday and passed the park by my house and had to stop for this really quick. Got out and shot it while a bunch of ghetto kids walked by. One of their names was Roy because his friend told him to hide his face cause I have a camera. Another friend chimed in and said "man, that nigga a photographer." At that point I shot the pic and bounced.

treeafodo

Austin
I prefer 2 because the rose "pops" more and there's no smoke around the flower head to take your eye away, but I like that number one had no tea lights at the base. I find my eyes wandering to the tea lights rather than looking at the Rose head. Nice shots though. I really like the detail you captured, especially in the smoke.

whitedc4

That looks amazing and I'm intrigued on how you did this! Really sick

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
A shit load of birthday candles and a lot of tries.

Light was one strobe with umbrella and cto gel directly left of the rose, then one strobe behind and 45* right of rose facing tr back of it with a ctb gel. White balance at 3800

LsTeg97

Power_Hitter
I prefer 2 because the rose "pops" more and there's no smoke around the flower head to take your eye away, but I like that number one had no tea lights at the base. I find my eyes wandering to the tea lights rather than looking at the Rose head. Nice shots though. I really like the detail you captured, especially in the smoke.
This ^^^^..

good job Aussie :thumbs up

Ryan659

Well, took off my polarizing lens and lens cap to take a pic and set it on top of my car......now it's gone :(

Nice shot Aussie. I like #1, the rose is more of the center of attention