Our Website Family: TunerSports.com ClubCivic.com ClubIntegra.com
Attention Acura Integra Visitor:  Remove this block by logging in above or r

Welcome to ClubIntegra.com.

A forum dedicated to the Acura Integra, including all generations. In order to post on this forum you will have to register.

Registration is free and will entitle you to other site features including access to post your Acura Integra in the member's garage, join in raffles for performance parts, etc.

To start viewing messages by generation, select the Acura Integra forum that you want to visit from the list below. Or view all Acura Integra forums.

Go Back   ClubIntegra.com - Acura Integra Forum > Integra Generations Tech > 3rd Generation Acura Integra (1994-2001)

3rd Generation Acura Integra (1994-2001) 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001 Acura Integra

Please SEARCH before posting a new thread. ->
Ready to Post a New Thread/Question? ->

GSR oil seperator connection

3rd Generation Acura Integra (1994-2001)

Old 10-12-2017, 03:37 PM   #1
varelaf

Default GSR oil seperator connection

I have searched and havenít been able to find anything. I have a GSR and the hose that comes off the oil seperator from the PCV goes up to a port on the bottom of the manifold. That port has sheared off so I want to see if this is something that can be replaced or if itís okay for me to find a. Way to plug it? I need to get the car to LA this weekend form central Cali. Thanks.
varelaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2017, 06:44 PM   #2
Samurai_Blue
Yolo Whippin'

Send a message via AIM to Samurai_Blue Send a message via MSN to Samurai_Blue

you can retap and put a new barb fitting or plug the hole, and run the tube from the pcv into a soda can with some holes poked in the top to help it ventilate. the hole in the manifold will create a vacuum leak.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
|
|
| Instagram: @DylonFujiFilm
Samurai_Blue is offline   Reply With Quote