Cleaning headlights with brake fluid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cripton805

Can you at least use proper punctuation and spell words properly? It's really hard to understand. I assume you're doing it on purpose and just typing "ghetto"

eiznekeM

Well 2 weeks now in the georgia heat and no fading new lights will be here shortly gna put the old ones in the yard and see how long it takes to fade no i didnt buy new ones cuz i f***ed up the old ones! I want black inset lights and it aint like i effin globbed fluid on my s*** asshole i did it legit u just mad cuz u wrong fag

It was a legitimate question. Now, carry on about me being a fag. No, really. Please.

jcrabb13

Registered Abuser
shoutout to prozon. not all country people are as stupid as this bumfuck. go finish high school chief.

PS there's a reason I avioded this thread till now.

dsgb

Ummm ghetto no im in georgia country as can be dude i just cant use this damn iphone and it was a statement if u like to go down the hershey highway thats all you imo i think ur prob a queer and im not mad at all im lmfao actually i love it this thread is full of as much drama as facebook hahaha its cool man seems like u got a hold of a bad dick or something im sorry that u feel bad but man up dude dont choke out ur the one that started this shit bring it on lil fella

dsgb

I know thats right dude i was just posting them pics just because thought it was cool it worked but ppl always like to put in a smart opinion which is cool just think its hillarious lol

Cripton805

I understand why he would be pissed because some people were rude. It would be like someone posting a DIY and being wrong about it, and someone actually doing it. I see it all of the time.

Anyway tho. You're acting like a little "B"
About it, instead just man up and should've just admitted you were wrong and made a mistake.

Or at least just wait and prove people wrong.
Instead you chose to run your mouth and post a picture of your disease infected vagina.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.