Ty's '07 Cobalt SS/SC

R13

The other asshole
I just hate those old shit sportsters. They’re ugly, leak oil every fucking where, and owned by fat shrimp dicked biker wannabe bastards :rolf:

I like the newer ones, even the 883 and all it’s ninja 250 rivaled power :lol:

94RS

No fucks given.
Sporty’s have used the same engine since the 80s. Same engine the Buell RR1200 used, and I’m sure you know how old bike that is by now. :lol:

R13

The other asshole
They’re improved though, at least that’s to say I haven’t seen an iron 883 soiled in it’s own fluids like those older ones.

94RS

No fucks given.
Meanwhile I’ve had a Buell sitting inside my house for nearly a year :rolf:

94RS

No fucks given.
Got that fuse box lid cover back from powder coat. After testing out the engraver on other things, its a piece of shit and I don’t wanna fuck anything up :lol:

One of my regular customers at work is a laser engraving company, so I’m gonna stop by and see if they’d be able to do anything with this.

I also bought a roll of that rubber door edge guard shit to cover the imperfections from the angle grinder, and so it doesn’t ground something out in case it somehow touches the positive terminal that comes up through the fuse box.

Ya know... this shit, but black.

94RS

No fucks given.
But the laser place is 30 seconds from where I work :lol:

94RS

No fucks given.
They laser shit that we plate.... most of the shit we do is aerospace related, so everything has to be extremely accurate :lol:

94RS

No fucks given.
Ignore the buildup of leaves in the wiper cowl :lol:

And as my luck would have it, the company that made custom coil covers, fuse box covers, etc for these cars that went out of business.... (the whole reason I polished my coil cover and made a fuse box cover) started back up last night under a new name.

R13

The other asshole
:rolf:

At least your shit’s one off

...not like you’ll be seeing many modded slowbalts anyway :lol:

94RS

No fucks given.
:rolf:

At least your shit’s one off

...not like you’ll be seeing many modded slowbalts anyway :lol:

You must have forgot how much I drive every day. I see a ton of modded slowbalts everywhere, 98% of which are LS or LT’s, occasionally there’s an SS/NA.

My favorite ones are the LS/LT with flaky paint , an SS high rise spoiler and SS badging.... because the tiny 4 lug wheels and lack of body kit really shows that you have an SS :lol:

R13

The other asshole
Must be an FL thing, I rarely see any, and what I do see are worn out base models with yellow headlights :lol: