Ty's '07 Cobalt SS/SC

LsTeg97

Power_Hitter
Or it was just Chevy being assholes putting the SS badge on whatever they could find. I mean hell, a fully loaded SS/SC like mine was only around 20k out the door. Why would you go for an N/A if you wanted the SS? :lol:

Anyway, I did a thing the other day....
Just did that couple weeks ago.

timing belt..waterpump..then my idler pulley..radiator flush..and waxed my headlights ordered tint to keep them protected and ordered some new fogs since the ones i have no are cracked. :)

Also went all led lights for interior and corner lights and 6000 k headlights 8)

94RS

No fucks given.
Just did that couple weeks ago.

timing belt..waterpump..then my idler pulley..radiator flush..and waxed my headlights ordered tint to keep them protected and ordered some new fogs since the ones i have no are cracked. :)

Also went all led lights for interior and corner lights and 6000 k headlights 8)
Actually didn't do anything to the engine, I puled the valve cover for powder coat. It's gonna be Lazer Black from Prismatic Powders. Metallic gunmetal/black straight on, but has flake in it when light hits it.

Curious though... Besides price, why didn't you get LED headlights like I have on the Cobalt and Buell? They generate zero heat and are (IMO) just as bright as HID's

LsTeg97

Power_Hitter
Actually didn't do anything to the engine, I puled the valve cover for powder coat. It's gonna be Lazer Black from Prismatic Powders. Metallic gunmetal/black straight on, but has flake in it when light hits it.

Curious though... Besides price, why didn't you get LED headlights like I have on the Cobalt and Buell? They generate zero heat and are (IMO) just as bright as HID's

because i dont want anymore wiring with headlights or fog lights....lol its the only thing i want to just replace the bulb and call it a day. :lol:

94RS

No fucks given.
because i dont want anymore wiring with headlights or fog lights....lol its the only thing i want to just replace the bulb and call it a day. :lol:
So wait, did you just get hyper white bulbs or HIDs?

There's no wiring to do on those LEDs like annoying ass HIDs... I'll never buy those f***ers again after installing one on my old Kawasaki :lol:

Anyway, you pretty much install them the same as you would a halogen, except there's a resistor box hardwired in.

Edit: I also used these on my fog lights. Direct replacement for halogen, still LED.

Last edited:

LsTeg97

Power_Hitter
So wait, did you just get hyper white bulbs or HIDs?

There's no wiring to do on those LEDs like annoying ass HIDs... I'll never buy those f***ers again after installing one on my old Kawasaki :lol:

Anyway, you pretty much install them the same as you would a halogen, except there's a resistor box hardwired in.

Edit: I also used these on my fog lights. Direct replacement for halogen, still LED.

I just got hyper white bulbs for the headlights and the 3000k yellow bulbs for the foglights.

I didn't know they made those for the fog lights.:(

94RS

No fucks given.
I just got hyper white bulbs for the headlights and the 3000k yellow bulbs for the foglights.

I didn't know they made those for the fog lights.:(

I think they were like $30, but you can get them on Amazon. :thumbs up

94RS

No fucks given.

Hope to never do that again. Burnt and stabbed the fuck out of my fingers :lol:

R13

The other asshole
I like how the stock pedal pads are the same as my old bromaro’s :lol:

R13

The other asshole
After looking at pics, no, but they’re damn close :lol:

Also decided to look for the badge that was on the dash of mine... I looked on and off the whole time I had that car and I still have yet to find another picture of that z28 badge...

Shame that car was fucking trashed, I know from decoding the vin it was amongst the first 5k 3rd gen’s with a 5 speed manual (They released in 82 with 4 speeds, then 83 got 5 speeds). By me not being able to find that badge anywhere, that was probably a rare car, even if it was a camaro :lol: