Ty's '07 Cobalt SS/SC

R13

The other asshole
Actually kinda like the first one better :lol: second one has the gay little 01-04 GT/V6/Mach 1 wing that’s completely useless.

R13

The other asshole
That’s actually a GT front bumper with a Mach lip and a wonky Saleen wing :lol:

The fauxbra/termi wing is kinda stubby

Only pic I have of a direct side angle^ :lol:

94RS

No fucks given.
I'm just saying what the eBay listing says :lol:

R13

The other asshole
That whole thing is fucked :lol:

I just noticed it’s a new edge front, but from the quarter windows back it’s a 94-98

The hell :lol:

94RS

No fucks given.
:rolf: It’s the same fucking car. SN95’s and New Edges don’t look that different.

R13

The other asshole
The SN is the new edge’s fat ugly sister that doesn’t even put out :lol:

94RS

No fucks given.
Unsurprisingly, I actually like SN’s :lol:

Mainly because of the S351 speedster.

R13

The other asshole
My main issue with the SN is that every one of them I’ve driven feels like it weighs at least 800lbs more than a V8 New edge. Even the v6 feels heavy and clunky, even though 95% of the parts are interchangeable :lol:

I do have a soft spot for the saleen’s though, I like that big ass double decker wing :lol:

94RS

No fucks given.
If I was gonna build a hardtop, it would look like an S351 with one of those big derpy spoilers. The Speedster does it for me though.... Something about the tonneau cover and roll bar.

And you’ve gotta appreciate the ‘96 Mystic Cobra.

R13

The other asshole
Still looks like diarrhea to me :lol:

Purple, Forrest green, and metallic yellowy gold

Then again I hate anything with dark purple in it because every fucking hick with a shitty late 80s - early 90s sportser has it “custom painted” dark metallic purple and puts leather Barbie bike handlebar tassels on it.

94RS

No fucks given.
:lol: I loved chameleon paint when I was young. Not a whole lot has changed other than it being rare to see.... Or done right and not wrapped/plasti dipped :lol:

The tassel thing is super common here also.... Which reminds me of when I got the XB. Some douche at work that has an early 90s Sportster was bragging about how much faster his 1200 was than my “900” (his words. XB9’s are 984cc).... A completely stock 1993-94 1200 with tassels on the bar ends and a studded seat. rolf:

R13

The other asshole
Pisses me off when every hick brags about their “man bike” and it turns out it’s a god damn sportster... You little bitch I make a dyna look tiny, you’re about as manly as me driving those automatic Miatas with my dumb fucking head poking through the soft top :rolf:

94RS

No fucks given.
Well ya know, their 55hp of fury (40ish at the wheel) completely embarrasses sportbikes with double the power that weigh 100lbs less :rolf:

I like Sportsters more than I used to, but 90% of their owners are cancer. Not counter the XR1200 owners since the majority are/were also Buell owners at some point.