Ty's '07 Cobalt SS/SC

94RS

No fucks given.
Didn't get to the painting... Again :lol:

Still managed to polish the muffler (just the tip :naughty: )

Before

After

Same method I use on the headers on my Buell.

94RS

No fucks given.
Right, so turns out that my drivers door tweeter wasn't blown.... Fucking thing was just unplugged.

Dnethics

Haha, well now you have an extra one for when it does blow.

94RS

No fucks given.
Nice looking Cobalt dude, pretty sick cars.
Thanks bud. It's a fun little car so far.

Haha, well now you have an extra one for when it does blow.

:lol: Thankfully new OEM tweeters are only like $14. I would've been pissed had I spent like $40-50 and not even needed the damn thing :rolf:

Is that beast supercharged?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thread title "Ty's '07 Cobalt SS/SC" :lol:

But yes, it is supercharged. I even ran outside just for you, Mikey :thumbs up

MiketheDyke

My job is clean toilets
I'll take a look when I go back from the field tomorrow. I appreciate you doing that for me ❤

94RS

No fucks given.
Rain can really go fuck itself.... Filthy as fuck, but still shiny :thumbup: :lol:

94RS

No fucks given.
Yeah, that's my pos on jack stands that needs an engine. Every time I go to fix one thing, I find three other things needing to be replaced. It's just been a pain in the ass since I bought it nearly 6 years ago.

That along with losing motivation after having close to $2k worth of parts stolen earlier this year lead me to buy the SS.

The car isn't going anywhere though. Too much sentimental value to let it go.

94RS

No fucks given.
New tail lights came in. A bit darker than I thought they'd be, but they still have a red tint to them. Also threw on the AEM plate frame that came with my Integra's SRI, because why the hell not :lol: (It has an AEM air box delete)

Old

New

MiketheDyke

My job is clean toilets
Wow looks nice! I remember wanting that car as a first car haha. Is it fast?

94RS

No fucks given.
It's fairly quick for what it is and the power that it makes, supposedly about 210 at the wheels.

I'm sure that the 08-10 turbo SS is much faster. I've driven a few Saturn Sky/Pontiac Solstice that use the same engine, and those were fucking fast stock.