my 95 4 door

soto2635

when i got this car it was al banged up heres some pics of when i changed out the front end with a new one.

before:

after:

i'll post more pics as more parts are put on

soto2635

thanks im thinking of selling it thought, but i'm not sure yet

Sammich

glad you got it back on the road and all, but, without me sounding like a dick...who painted over all those dents?

soto2635

glad you got it back on the road and all, but, without me sounding like a dick...who painted over all those dents?
damn shop in fl i told the guy tkae out all the dents then when i went to pick it up they were still there and he was like "oh i forgot" so i said screw it

Sammich

i woulda made him fix that, how you gona forget as big as those dents are. he's a retard/slacker

soto2635

its my dd anyways i was thinking of building it up but ima just ride it out and sell it after i move, im thinking of getting a bigger car anyways b/c of my family

soto2635

thanks i just bought, a redout kit for the taillights and amber turn signals, stay posted for pics

soto2635

UPDATE

heres the pics with the amber turn signals and the red out tail lights, i just reded out the turn signals im thinking of doin the reverse idm yet? what do u guys think ? should i ?

before red out:

after red out:

turn signals:

let me know what you guys think so far THANKS!!