detailing/washing ... anything HERE

NOFX

hater
Hmmm.... I registered and still can't get my password to work with the book. Guess I'll just have to wait for them to email me back.

DownShift96GSR

All you need to detail your car is work at a car dealership as a lot attendant/detailer and there you go. Like me I worked at a Honda dealership for 4 months. That's where I learned how to wash my car like the pros. All I need though is a buffer and i'm all set. But what kinda wax should I use, Maguire's or Mother's?

anfrey

hiatus is over. i'm back!
DownShift96GSR said:
All you need to detail your car is work at a car dealership as a lot attendant/detailer and there you go. Like me I worked at a Honda dealership for 4 months. That's where I learned how to wash my car like the pros. All I need though is a buffer and i'm all set. But what kinda wax should I use, Maguire's or Mother's?
i love meguiar's products... well, not all of them. i highly despise anything they sell in a burgundy bottle. the good stuff is in the tan bottles: their mirror glaze professional line of products.

here are some of my favorite products:

anfrey

hiatus is over. i'm back!
DownShift96GSR said:
Damn kid......you could make all kinds of extra cash on the side by detailing people's cars.........
if only there were nice cars to detail in the ghetto i live in.