Crashed The Teg.... Need Help

Black94LS

Anti Rice, Yet anti JDM
Wow, yet another crash due to our beautiful winters. I was just driving sane and slow cuz of the harsh conditions, and all of a sudden my car slides out no way to control it (think i hit an ice patch) and then bam my rim hit. I bent something i know, and i cracked my rotor, well broke it. Better yet, just had my new GSR Blades on :( . HEres some pics, any help or parts would be greatly appreciated, gotta love the season to be jolly.

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
oh man that totally sucks, mostly when you jus slapped those gsr blades on. i hope your ok and your ins will cover it. best to park that teg in the garage and get a winter beater :p

speedin

The Transporter
Black94LS said:
no money for that :(
i hear ya their. thats y i have steelies for winter! but WOW never saw a rotor do that. must have been one hell of a bump, i mean just......wow. on a bright note, at least u know u dont have any negative camber on that wheel :lol:

YezEr

Retired VeeDubber
Wow..Never seen that b4...Not on an Integra anyway..How is the wheel so cocked like that??? Looks like u blew a ball joint too? Maybe I'm wrong..Good Luck with that man..Especially in the winter months too..

siscoke

cabezzzdb8 said:
That sucks man, never seen a broken rotor like that but at least no body damage
id rather have some body damage wich is fixed easely most of the time with a repaint and some second hand parts (if ur in the right circuit you always know a guy who can paint and do ext jobs)
this will cost more then a crashed bumper or fender :( prolly ur coilovers blades and brakesystem rim etc etc that ll cost ya :( to bad tho looks like u have a nice car. that shit is never welcome oc hope u find ur parts quickly and cheap :d

good luck mate

greetz sis

1329itr00

Type R
i did the same exact thing except i was being a jerkoff and snow drifting with my gsr when i had it... bent my wheel didn't crack my rotor though i did bend my control however cause i was doing about 40mph into a island that i didn't see... good luck with it sorry to hear and hope your ok

AirBrcak

BALLLLLIIINNNN !
thats pretty ugly rigth there...Same thing happened to me when my integra got wrecked. It was driveable and all but it steers the car to the right so in order to drive straight u had to keep the st.wheel at an angle..The ins came out and said that it was a total... :( ..but in return i got 6gs...
________
Down syndrome / retardation advice

Last edited:

GSROWNSU

MoJoJoJo said:
damn...this thing is going around...drive carefully everybody
yea everyone is gettin into accidents it's scary as hell....black94ls i'm sorry dude hope you get it all fixed by spring so we can meet up at hwy 100.

Black94LS

Anti Rice, Yet anti JDM
GSROWNSU said:
yea everyone is gettin into accidents it's scary as hell....black94ls i'm sorry dude hope you get it all fixed by spring so we can meet up at hwy 100.
itll be fixed in 2 weeks thats my goal

cabezzzdb8

BBS wanted
siscoke said:
id rather have some body damage wich is fixed easely most of the time with a repaint and some second hand parts (if ur in the right circuit you always know a guy who can paint and do ext jobs)
this will cost more then a crashed bumper or fender :( prolly ur coilovers blades and brakesystem rim etc etc that ll cost ya :( to bad tho looks like u have a nice car. that shit is never welcome oc hope u find ur parts quickly and cheap :d

good luck mate

greetz sis
Yes I know buddy but over here you can find all that stuff for pretty cheap, dont like body damage because taking it to a shop theyll rip you off on the other hand, mecanical damage can be fixed by yourself unless theres frame damage

Black94LS

Anti Rice, Yet anti JDM
Heres some new pictures from under the "crime" scene. Some may look alike, it was hard to get pics under the car close up. sorry for all the salt.