Detailing pricing?

JGvtec

So i just wanted to find out what detailing pricing in your area was. Ive ball parked some numbers because i have to compete with other people. Tell me what you think. Remember numbers are BALL PARK.

Thanks, Jordan

#1 WASH

HAND WASH WHOLE CAR.
COMPLETE VACUUM.
CLEAN WINDOWS INSIDE AND OUT.

CAR-15
TRUCK-20

#2 WASH

HAND WASH WHOLE CAR.
COMPLETE VACUUM.
SPRAY DETAILER EXTERIOR.
CLEAN WINDOWS INSIDE AND OUT.

CAR-25
TRUCK-30

#3 WASH

HAND WASH WHOLE CAR.
COMPLETE VACUUM.
INTERIOR SPRAY DETAILER.
SPRAY DETAILER EXTERIOR.
DRESS TIRES.

CAR-40
TRUCK-45

#4 WASH

HAND WASH WHOLE CAR.
COMPLETE VACUUM.
INTERIOR SPRAY DETAILER.
ENGINE BAY CLEAN.
CLAY BAR.
POLISH.
WAX.
DRESS TIRES.

CAR-70
TRUCK-80

cted

My Chevrolet be bangin'
i would up the prices on #4 to at least 100 dollars maybe more. maybe make engine bay cleaning a complete seperate thing

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
They're right, #4 should be more. Clay bar and wax is a PITA, I did one of my cars today.

I'd consider adding tire dress to all of them. That seems to be standard protocol of a car wash and it's not hard or time consuming. Who wants a clean car with dull tires? Tire shine is a must IMO. At least maybe everything but #1 or something.

JGvtec

They're right, #4 should be more. Clay bar and wax is a PITA, I did one of my cars today.

I'd consider adding tire dress to all of them. That seems to be standard protocol of a car wash and it's not hard or time consuming. Who wants a clean car with dull tires? Tire shine is a must IMO. At least maybe everything but #1 or something.
Thanks for the help. Yea, i checked other detailing websites and they have separate pricing if the customer wants only one. I will probably switch some things around.
i would up the prices on #4 to at least 100 dollars maybe more. maybe make engine bay cleaning a complete seperate thing
Ok, thanks man.
Wow thats cheep...in my area its like 150
Yea, well its down south in Kentucky. Not really a lot of places out there.