Raceline USA | Chuckwalla Valley Raceway | 07/28/12 - 07/29/12

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
Just when you thought you'd have to wait until August to get back out on the track with us, guess what?! Raceline USA will be hosting a 2-day track event at Chuckwalla Valley Raceway at the end of July, Saturday the 28th and Sunday the 29th. Since it gets really hot in the summer at CVR, we're going to make it an early event. Meaning that we're going to get the registered drivers out on track starting at 7:00 AM sharp and will be running continuously until the track closes at 2:00 PM. Expect to get up to 6 sessions throughout the day! So don't wait up! Register now!

Having a successful 2011 season, Raceline USA will expand our activities to include more events for the 2012 season. More road courses, more challenges and more fun. It will be exciting as we introduce our new B+, Club205, and Type R/Roadster Challenge Series to challenge our clients that do not wish to spend a lot of money to compete with other drivers.

Open track is the easiest way to learn how to control your vehicle at the limit. Beginner driver should not be afraid of being on track with others on the road course. We have 5 run groups of varying skill level for our clients to feel safe and confident. As our clients hone in their abilities, they also have to opportunity to move up in levels. Each level is on the road course for 20 minutes a session and is rotated from Level 5 down to Level 1. There is plenty of track time for all to enjoy.

Dates:
Saturday, July 28, 2012
Sunday, July 29, 2012

http://racelineusa.com/raceline_event_calendar.html

Saturday, July 28, 2012: $120.00 w/ free timing
Sunday, June 24, 2012: $120.00 w/ free timing

Track Entrance Fee (By CVR): $10.00

Payment Options:
- PayPal
- Credit Card (Visa or MasterCard only)
- Call the shop and pay with credit card (Visa or MasterCard only)
- Come to the shop in person (Cash or credit card)

Instruction: Instruction will be available.

Track: Chuckwalla Valley Raceway (Desert Center, CA)

Configuration:
Saturday: CW (2.7 miles)
Sunday: CCW (2.7 miles)

Timing: Timing is free for all registered drivers.

3 Levels to choose from:
Beginner (0-3 track day experience) Point-by passing on straights only
Intermidiate (4-6 track day experience) Point-by passing anywhere on course
Advanced (7+ track day experience) Open passing

This multi-tiered structure works very well in separating all the different skill levels. We provide a safe learning atmosphere, where an official is always monitoring for misconduct and aggressive driving. Infractions are logged and reviewed with our clients during classroom style discussions throughout the day.

Attendees:
1. JDMxDB8 (DC4)

For further information, please visit:

Raceline USA
Chuckwalla Valley Raceway

Raceline USA
Matt Eugenio | Marketing/Sales
9237 Lower Azusa Rd. #L
Temple City, CA 91780
Phone: (626) 292-7030
Email: raceline_matt@yahoo.com

Last edited:

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
177/124

i think for the B+ i was eligable but couldnt because i only had 3 tires that were 205

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
177/124

i think for the B+ i was eligable but couldnt because i only had 3 tires that were 205
We changed the rules for the B+ Series.

B+ Series:

1. Weight-to-power ratio must be no less than 20:1
2. Max tire width: 225
3. Minimum 140 UTQG tire rating

So according to the rules, your DC4 doesn't qualify. Now that you've increased your horsepower and torque figures, you are now eligible to compete in our Club205 Series.

Club205 Series:

1. Weight-to-power ratio must be no less than 14:1
2. Max tire width: 265
3. Minimum 100 UTQG tire rating

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
Minimum 100 UTQG tire rating <--is that tread wear?
and since it says max 265 width i can run 215s right?
what was the thing where you had to run 205 tires max

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
Minimum 100 UTQG tire rating <--is that tread wear?
and since it says max 265 width i can run 215s right?
what was the thing where you had to run 205 tires max
1. Yes, that is the tread wear rating. UTQG = Uniform Tire Quality Grading
2. Yes, you can run 265 or anything less than that.
3. B+ Series. After the Buttonwillow event you attended, we changed the maximum width to 225. :thumbs up

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
1. Yes, that is the tread wear rating. UTQG = Uniform Tire Quality Grading
2. Yes, you can run 265 or anything less than that.
3. B+ Series. After the Buttonwillow event you attended, we changed the maximum width to 225. :thumbs up
-____- i see lol! so im good for club 205 then :thumbs up

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
fuck man im gonna have to get a truck and trailer next year. Not too sure how Amanda's mom will feel about that being infront of her house