my '95 GSR 4 door.

scallawag

Just got it last week. 125k mi, 1 owner. The car is bone stock and CLEAN. It was never beat on. The guy who had it before was a research scientist who bought it for his parents. Got it for $4700.

Pics are crappy... I didnt get a good chance to take pics before I had to go back to school. I had to leave the car because my brother needs it for his commute...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FcTIT38gQgk

The only time I get on it in this vid is at 7:00 minutes... I feel guilty anytime I beat on it for some reason....

Last edited:

Teggy64

Got vtec?
Welcome. Very clean db! Make sure to take good care of it. Db8's are gettin harder and harder to find.

JayVee

2Dr Banger
Amazing find ditto on rarity .
Any plans for the car ?

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

scallawag

nothing for the near future. There is a rattle from some heat shield or something that I need to fix, but otherwise I'm strapped for cash lol. I want to go for a 4 door type r clone and definitely maintain the OEM feel to it. When this engine craps out, Im gonna swap it to a C5.

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
Dude, that engine is bad ass. I've only seen them a couple of times

tbrazzy-s3

I shopped for a clean DB8 before buying my latest GS-R. They're definitely hard to find, especially stock and cheap. Glad to see you got one for a decent price.

JayVee

2Dr Banger
I had same plans as yours with mine but $ is the problem too haha . Good luck bro , hope to see some updates .

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2