Bike talk: Motorcycle/Scooter chat thread!

Which one?

• Shark Speed-R Ike

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shark Speed-R Sauer

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

94RS

No fucks given.
I see this fucker out at bike night every so often. A company in Sarasota (Roaring Toyz) built it for Icon. Still douchey, but that paint :thumbs up

R13

The other asshole
It's honestly not bad. Like if the factory swing arm was that long and it didn't look lowered I think that'd be better than a stock zx14.

R13

The other asshole
Yeah but like solid like most modern sportbikes like so :lol:

Also... I still really like rn22's, but they're heavy fuckers. I'm not against owning one because they sound badass, but after seeing a panigale and having seen multiple rn22's I really want an 899. Thai or not they're nice looking bikes. :lol:

94RS

No fucks given.
Meanwhile I think my old pissed off wasp is a damn good looking bike.... I know I'm weird, shut up :lol:

:rolf:

R13

The other asshole
Firebolts are definitely the "manlier" most "aggressive" bikes. I just want the panigale because I'm one of those gullible cunts with "expensive" taste. :lol:

But hey, I live in hickville so it makes sense that I wanna be "above" all these hillfolk with my fancy ass Ducati... that's made in Thailand :rolf:

94RS

No fucks given.
I just like quirky and apparently American made shit.... I drove an old Saturn SC2 for a while, almost bought a modded one after. Looked at buying a few different Fiero's. Always wanted/now own a Buell.

Why blend in? :lol:

R13

The other asshole
Well that's the thing, the Ducati would literally be the most stand out thing in east TN. I've personally watched people not even bat an eye when a buell fires up at a gas station and rips off down the road, whereas even in Knoxville at that car meet among ferraris, lambos and GTR's, that 959 was turning a shit ton of heads without even trying.

94RS

No fucks given.
So you've heard an ass clapping Buell in person and still want one? That's a shocker :lol:

R13

The other asshole
The ass clapper thing is a lot worse on a slow ass Harley where you hear it just running its fucking guts out, but it's taking 90 years to actually get too far away to hear it :lol: the 2 xb12s's and the white 12r I saw vanished out of hearing range barely into 5th gear, and they were pretty loud.

It's like a stock chevy 350, I consider them a shitty sound because they sound like they're running soo hard, but they're not going any fucking where :lol:

94RS

No fucks given.
You just described it pretty much how I did a long ass time ago. :lol:

I said something like: A Harley turns a street corner, hits 4th gear and is barely past the 5th house on the block. A Buell hits 4th gear and is no longer within eyesight.

superhypered

(╯°□°)╯ ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)
Honestly, most of the aftermarket wheels for bikes look like garbage and remind me of the stupid heavy s***ty chrome wheels everyone throws on their stock height car and call it a day. When it comes to bikes, I like it stock if it isn't race spec wheels. I'm sure you know what I mean without having to post pics

Also today I made my first sale! Sold a Honda Rebel 500, an air cooled Ducati Monster 797, got a deposit set on a KTM 500 exc, and my first first sale would have been a CB500F, but the kid didn't initially get approved, but that stuff takes time so he may be back soon once thats done over the weekend.

94RS

No fucks given.
God damn, 4 sales in one day? :thumbup:

Race wheels being a different story like you said, the only real "aftermarket" wheels that I like are the optional tube frame Buell wheels made by Performance Machine.

They'd be gaudy by today's standards, but work well on the old Tubers imo.

R13

The other asshole
Carbon fiber wheels are where it's at for sportbikes. A lot less rotational weight, which equals less momentum. Faster acceleration, faster stopping.