Bike talk: Motorcycle/Scooter chat thread!

Which one?

• Shark Speed-R Ike

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shark Speed-R Sauer

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

94RS

No fucks given.
I sure hope so....

Seeing as it’s an electrician, I’m tempted to call the number and fuck with them. Something like “the stator on my 1125R went out” :rolf:

94RS

No fucks given.
Old KZ owners don't f*** around.... Apparently this is a '78 KZ1000, bored out to 1428cc and obviously turbocharged. I'd love to see this old dude embarrass a squid on a modern bike :lol:

R13

The other asshole
What is traction :rolf:

That’s a hell of an overbore, wonder if that’s a stock cylinder/head, or aftermarket.

94RS

No fucks given.
Definitely aftermarket. They refer to them as "big block" kits, even go up as far as 1500cc :lol:

There's a surprisingly huge aftermarket available for those bikes, as old as they are.

R13

The other asshole
Sick :lol:

KZ’s are popular, and sought after. Possibly the most widely sought after Japanese motorcycle of all time

It’s kinda like the Dyna of Japanese bikes :lol:

94RS

No fucks given.
'03 9R bored out to 1135cc with a Sharkskinz (long discontinued) full fairing.... $4900 Canadian, so under $4k USD.

94RS

No fucks given.
I told you, Buell’s don’t hold their value. Even EBR’s are currently selling for 7-8k, and that’s a Ducati fighting superbike :lol:

R13

The other asshole
That’s just stupid.

This is how shit gets trashed like integras. I guess luckily ricer sportbike fags don’t buy buell’s because they don’t say CBGSXZXR90000000000RRRRR10R SUPERLEGGERA R Special edition hp4 monster energy and pussy grabbing edition

94RS

No fucks given.
No, that’s exactly what happens. People buy them expecting them to be fast like a Japanese bike, get disappointed by the 135ish top speed, then just beat the shit out of it at all times.... Remember how I bought my bike? Dented header, bent clip on, snapped brake lever, missing mirror, etc. I could make an entire page with all the shit that was wrong with my bike, but it’s pretty much brand new now, so... Oh well :lol:

There’s those squids, then the people that only buy them to put the engine in a chopper and scrap the Buell frame.

R13

The other asshole
Those cheap cunts need to quit being pussies and buy a damn S&S, or a 103ci and put a big bore kit on it.

And the squid fags need to quit bitching, they can’t handle 160+mph anyway.