Bike talk: Motorcycle/Scooter chat thread!

Which one?

• Shark Speed-R Ike

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shark Speed-R Sauer

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

94RS

No fucks given.
I’ve done about 130, it at least what the bike said was 130, on mine sitting up riding one hand... Was actually really fucking smooth. Also, as small as the fairing is, it works well.

By yeah, they could get a 100+ wheel horsepower S&S 100ci Buell/Sportster engine for around $8k.

94RS

No fucks given.
Came up with a new decal design... For some fucking stupid reason, only the silhouette of the 1125CR is available to buy :lol:

94RS

No fucks given.
Still need to clean the wheels and re-polish the lips, but I finally got off my ass and cleaned the XB :lol: . S100 Detail & Wax works pretty good, just f***ing expensive for such a small can.

Put it up on stands so I can polish the lips and felt that this pic was needed for that "pissed wasp" look, because why the hell not :lol:

94RS

No fucks given.
Got the boxes from work, so they've looked like that. Only shit in there is like old video games (back to NES) in one, and a few car parts, models and I think R/C cars in the other.

Never have time to ride it with how work has been this past year. Before washing it, I took the bike for a quick ride around the neighborhood to try to run the old gas out, barely left my street and the low fuel light popped on :rolf: I still need to re-register it though.

94RS

No fucks given.
Thinking about pulling out the KZ and C70 this weekend.

Gonna try to clean the carb and put fresh gas in the C70 and see if that will get it to fire up. Guy told me the carb needed cleaning when I bought it, never did and rode it for three years before it wouldn’t start. Probably from old gas :lol:

The KZ, I’m gonna pull the single carb kit off, clean it up and try to sell it for $400. The company that made them is now out of business, so I might be able to get it.

94RS

No fucks given.
I wouldn’t be surprised, just haven’t given a shit enough to find out. Definitely would need to adjust the valves and figure out how the fuck to change the trans oil though :lol:

If I can save $400 (new engine) I might as well try :what:

94RS

No fucks given.
That one is pretty ridiculous looking.... And look at that f***ing slack in the chain :rolf:

Just happened to notice it available along side the one pictured below that's 1.5in longer, and about $80 less... Most likely will end up buying that one since the original is 37 years old and pitted to hell.