Squirtles_ride

Hey guys not new to the forums but I dont think ive ever introduced myself. Names Carlos. I'm from socal. Specifically from Palm Springs area. I drive a 91 integra with a b20b swap. Right now its down but hopefully i find out what's wrong with my car going thru these forums

Psycho81lly

Hey guys not new to the forums but I dont think ive ever introduced myself. Names Carlos. I'm from socal. Specifically from Palm Springs area. I drive a 91 integra with a b20b swap. Right now its down but hopefully i find out what's wrong with my car going thru these forums

Same!! I've kinda been lurking on the forums for a while getting ideas for my car. Since we're introducing a ourselves, I'm Miguel living in Las Vegas, Nv. Got a 92 da9 with a dead motor but looking to the forums for help/advice on a b20 swap

94RS

No fucks given.
Same!! I've kinda been lurking on the forums for a while getting ideas for my car. Since we're introducing a ourselves, I'm Miguel living in Las Vegas, Nv. Got a 92 da9 with a dead motor but looking to the forums for help/advice on a b20 swap

Direct swap. No need for swapping the harness, re-wiring anything, or any ECU tuning. Take these parts from your B18 and swap them onto the B20:

- intake manifold
- fuel rail and injectors
- header
- distributor
- alternator
- power
- a/c
- drivers side upper motor mount with bracket
- swap crank pulley from B18 onto B20

You'll end up with an OBD1 converted engine.

Psycho81lly

Direct swap. No need for swapping the harness, re-wiring anything, or any ECU tuning. Take these parts from your B18 and swap them onto the B20:

- intake manifold
- fuel rail and injectors
- header
- distributor
- alternator
- power
- a/c
- drivers side upper motor mount with bracket
- swap crank pulley from B18 onto B20

You'll end up with an OBD1 converted engine.

I love you, man!! I appreciate it, any help puts in mad work. My baby should be running in a month or so