Bike talk: Motorcycle/Scooter chat thread!

Which one?

• Shark Speed-R Ike

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shark Speed-R Sauer

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

R13

The other asshole
I'm not pushing shit, that cunt can stay right there in the garage until it runs like it's supposed to :lol:

94RS

No fucks given.

Since someone is petty enough to throw this bitch on the ground, its spending the night inside. He's already done it the the C70, what's to stop it from happening to the bike with 10k in it...

R13

The other asshole
:rolf:

Don't have one of those, but I've got a 1 inch drive ratchet that's about 2ft long, or a 10 ton porta power we could wedge between his head and a couple of hard objects. :mrgreen:

Could also use the porta power ram as a club, it weighs about 40lbs itself.

R13

The other asshole
Nice rattle can job :lol:

$2500 for a piece of shit with rusty brake discs and a chain that looks like it's never been cleaned in it's life.

Looks like a classic case of "Runs good, I ride it to work every day"

I'll actually use proper paint and a spray gun to do mine. I was also thinking about going to this airbrush place downtown and getting some detail work done to it, maybe even getting the shark teeth airbrushed on if they charge a fair price, then covering it all with a satin clear coat perhaps.

R13

The other asshole
But I'll have a clean, good running bike.

Hard to find that in a used bike. You can look it over good, but when you get it home and ride it for a week you'll find shit wrong with it.

I aim to keep under 3k in it all in all, and right now if you don't count the geezer I have just under $500 in it so I've got room to play.

Plus if I hope to get 2500-3k back out of it I'm gonna have to do more than I've done so far.

R13

The other asshole
Getting it around a 90 degree angle in my narrow ass hallway was rather difficult, especially since I couldn't sit on it, or stand beside it. I basically guided it all the way through the house by the tail. :lol: