Samurai Blue's Integra Build

goofygamer

There's an oem itr lip 98-01 selling near you right now. Only if you got the 99 one already.

goofygamer

i have a 97 front
Facepalm peara... facepalm.

So your buddy has the legit itr lip? Thats gonna be a nice pick up!
I know, I'm just saying only if he has the 98-01 front end from his buddy already, he could pick up the oem itr lip.

http://www.acuraoemparts.com/delray/jsp/srchrslts1_oem.jsp?catcgry1=INTEGRA&catcgry2=1997&catcgry4=LM&catcgry5=spoiler&pp=0&np=25

$388.85 for your lip...

NemesisCBR

Boredest Member
Oh i get you peara but i think you misunderstand dylan. His friend is getting the 98 front and he will acquire the 97 itr lip from him. At least that was my understanding... lol

For a brand new oem part... id fork up for it IF i needed one. Not as common used as our 98+. Shoot i gave consideration to buying a brand new 98 oem lip cus most of the ones out there are beat up.

XjoEnX

Oh i get you peara but i think you misunderstand dylan. His friend is getting the 98 front and he will acquire the 97 itr lip from him. At least that was my understanding... lol

For a brand new oem part... id fork up for it IF i needed one. Not as common used as our 98+. Shoot i gave consideration to buying a brand new 98 oem lip cus most of the ones out there are beat up.
That's exactly what he's doing. :thumbs up

I agree real deal OEM 98+ lips are difficult to come buy in good condition. I still recommend the Comptech/WingsWest one if you can't find OEM. Best replica out there.

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
what are you guys talking about...i just said i would get an OEM lip when i get the other bumper...i wont put it on mine because his is in better shape.