Went to a Car Show..Turned into a Photo Shoot!! (56K NO!!!!!)

GSROWNSU

Last Saturday i went to a carshow at Port Washtinton with my buddy Brian and we both entered our cars. He as a boosted LS if your wondering...we got his done shorty after mine. Another one that was completely done by us minus the tuning. So anyways were chillin at the car show and some photographers came up to us and asked if they could take some pictures of our cars for their business/website. So of course we were flattered and just asked that they would send us the pics they used. So i thought i would throw them up on here...they look badass. We took 3rd and 4th too in the show in the sport compact class ;)

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
Last pic makes the pearl look nice. Your wiper arms might need some paint soon.... that's just something that bothers me.

patrick4588

Integra God
your cars are soooo clean. i am honored to be on the same site as you. my car looks like shit on the outside compared to yours

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
Nice pics Dan, both cars look very good. :thumbs up

One question, what is going on with the front bumper/passenger fender body line on your car?

GSROWNSU

Nice pics Dan, both cars look very good. :thumbs up

One question, what is going on with the front bumper/passenger fender body line on your car?
A mix of an aftermarket bumper with an aftermarket fender. :( Car got hit by a deer last year and i didn't have enough money at the time to get oem products. I invested more of my money in the paint matching and it does perfectly with the rest of the car...so for now i'll deal with the body lines off a bit.

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
I was just curious. I didn't remember it looking like that but I guess I'm always looking at the engine bay. :naughty: