b18c5 rebuild kit in a b18c1

the4doorway

Hey all i have been doing some thinking about rebuilding my b18c1 and I was wondering if the b18c5 rebuild kit will fit in the b18c1. also i am wanting to go all motor and my goal hp is 250-275 nothing crazy but enough to get up and go. what are some of the parts you all have used for this? whats the most user friendly tuning system out there? i have heard good things about hondata just thought id check for opinions from the pros. this car is going to be my DD/weekend warrior so reliability is key. all opinions will be considered. and my budget is undetermined yet...

Hey all i have been doing some thinking about rebuilding my b18c1 and I was wondering if the b18c5 rebuild kit will fit in the b18c1. also i am wanting to go all motor and my goal hp is 250-275 nothing crazy but enough to get up and go. what are some of the parts you all have used for this? whats the most user friendly tuning system out there? i have heard good things about hondata just thought id check for opinions from the pros. this car is going to be my DD/weekend warrior so reliability is key. all opinions will be considered. and my budget is undetermined yet...
250-275whp NA out of a B series is an all out build. Most likely running a compression ratio high enough that you need to run 110 or C16. You're not talking just getting bolt ons here.