Fuses fine still no a/c, radio, cigarette lighter.

omga14

I have been searching for about 3 hours now and I can't seem to find anyone with this particular problem. I checked every single fuse in the car. Even the fuses to the alarm. All are good. I still don't have any radio, a/c, or cigarette lighter.

When I go to position 1 with the key the antenna goes up and then just retracts. I get the green light on the a/c button with I push it but no air of any kind comes out no matter what position the knob is in. It is summer down weather down here in SoCal and I need at least my a/c that i just had fixed.

Does anyone have any clues as to what I can test next? I am at a loss and about to go crazy with no radio or a/c.

omga14

Yup. This just started happening this week. Been working just fine for the last year and some change since I picked up the car. I don't want to have to tear everything down this weekend cause it would involve looking over the whole wiring harness to see what the situation is.

I am going to recheck to see if power is getting to that 40amp ACC fuse in the upper right hand corner. I did a voltmeter test on the fuse itself and it came out good but if I'm not getting power to that particular fuse then it doesn't matter then does it, lol?

mirrorimg

This is usually caused by a 7.5 amp fuse in the engine bay for 3rd gens. I dont know if there is one in a 2nd gen, but its worth a shot.

Hondizzle

Dead beat
The place you picked it up from should have checked it after repairs, take it back to them make it their problem

Sent from my IPhone using tapatalk

Detman101

Da9 newbie
^^^^ THIS!

I had a cracked exhaust fixed and developed a leak a week later due to bolts not being tightened. Rather than me buying a floor jack, jack stands and various tools (Which I can't afford right now) I just took it back to the place the did the exhaust work and politely asked them if they can fix it.

They did.

Car is nice and quiet now.

=]
Dm of mD

omga14

This is usually caused by a 7.5 amp fuse in the engine bay for 3rd gens. I dont know if there is one in a 2nd gen, but its worth a shot.
Do you mean in the fuse box under the hood on the passengers side or a fuse that is inline somewhere? Going to see if a junk yard has a wiring harness for this car. Just pull everything this weekend and start fresh.

omga14

The place you picked it up from should have checked it after repairs, take it back to them make it their problem
Bought from private seller and has been working fine for about a year and a half. Just started acting this way earlier this week.

omga14

Doing that this weekend. Gonna just take it all down and see what kind of wiring exactly is going on in there. Soldering is part of what I do for a living besides electronics so I shouldn't have any issues if I see alot of "extras" going on and correcting that.

I'll keep you posted on what I find and might even post some pics.

mirrorimg

Do you mean in the fuse box under the hood on the passengers side or a fuse that is inline somewhere? Going to see if a junk yard has a wiring harness for this car. Just pull everything this weekend and start fresh.
If there is one there, thats what I am talking about. It holds the battery fuse and some other large ones as well as the ECU fuse in 3rd gens.

Exige24

I have been searching for about 3 hours now and I can't seem to find anyone with this particular problem. I checked every single fuse in the car. Even the fuses to the alarm. All are good. I still don't have any radio, a/c, or cigarette lighter.

When I go to position 1 with the key the antenna goes up and then just retracts. I get the green light on the a/c button with I push it but no air of any kind comes out no matter what position the knob is in. It is summer down weather down here in SoCal and I need at least my a/c that i just had fixed.

Does anyone have any clues as to what I can test next? I am at a loss and about to go crazy with no radio or a/c.
I know I have this problem with my lighter. It does not receive any power and the fuses are all fine. The AC light in my car also doesn't come on, but I have not been able to check it since it started happening because my compressor is out anyways. Radio I would not be able to tell you because I have all aftermarket stuff in there all running on their own power supplies. Do tell what you find out.

omga14

If you have anything installed like an alarm that requires tapping a relay inline with the ACC fuse check that. It was what was causing my issues. Removed that bad relay and all things were back in order.