Lighting questions

SRLNCLT

Does anyone sell clear front bumper lights? I've looked on ebay and haven't found nothing.
On to corners. Can I see some pics of clear corners on 90-93's. Black housing pics would also be good. I just don't know which ones to do. Probably leaning towards clear. Now, what bulbs are used for the heads? And which bulbs are for the fogs?
Thanks for the help!!!
L.

SRLNCLT

Yes, they are sexy. Just a little spendy. Believe me, if it was my daily driver, I'd go for them. For now, I'm going to get the clear sidemarkers that match the heads. You know, the one's that have just the clear reflectors.
L.

DA9driver

i know that on my 90 ls i used the clear bumper lenses and housings for a crx. they fit but are i little shorter lenghthwise. you cant notice it though. or you can simply take yours apart and remove the orange inside, thats what i had before, but its not completely clear.it looks kinda hazy, so put the crx clear ones that i picked up for ten bucks. oh and for the headlights you can rewire them and use 9007's instead and it gives you a much brighter light!!! like ten times better. all you got to do is swap two wires. the blackone with the red/yellow one and remove one tab from the housing. (compare the headlights and youll know which one) thats what i have on mine and no one else that ive seen with a 2g around here has anything like it.

DA6streetsleepr

I have a 93 integra with the JDM one piece headlights and I love them. However you will run into some problems with those lights. JDM is different from USDM as you probably know. So, the foglight wire harness doesn't fit and requires splicing and dicing in order to connect and the headlight bulbs dont fit either. So to correct that problem I just put the sockets inside the headlight and siliconed them in. Ill tell you right now that everywhere I go I get comments on the lights for being so clean. Im running amber bulb corners, super white headlight bulbs, and yellow fog lights. Im gonna post a pic soon.

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
I wired my foglights. Took my time putting those in, every wire was soldered and shrink wrapped. Now i have to wait for my 92-93 front bumper conversion. I also get compliments on the lights.