92-95 civic catback for 90 integra?

fsttegr90

could you make a 92-95 tsudo cat back fit a 90 integra gs? just change the mounting brackets on the pipe? get back to me get me some info

B16aTeggy

what kinda of civic?2 door?4door? HB?... proby be cheaper and easyer to get a custom or a just buy one for ur car...

fsttegr90

its a 2 door civic dx, a friend of mine has it and he wants 150 for it cause he wont use it and i wanted to know if it would fit using diff mounting points, like movin the mounts on the pipe?

Eviloliv3

Nobody Listens To Me
no, if i remember right, civics exit out of the right side whereas integras exit out of the left side. also, the civics wheel base is shorter and the exhaust would probably be tucked under the bumper slightly which could end up melting your bumper

gsrteggie

integra exhaust

[i have a tanabe medallian exhaust for 90-93 integra. will sell for around 300 o.b.o. it is for 2nd gen integras.like 4 months old catback

tim
cincy,ohio

acuran20@yahoo.com

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
Eviloliv3 said:
no, if i remember right, civics exit out of the right side whereas integras exit out of the left side. also, the civics wheel base is shorter and the exhaust would probably be tucked under the bumper slightly which could end up melting your bumper
92-95 does exit the passenger side.

88-91 Civics/CRX exits like a 2nd gen teg, so that might be able to work.