forever check light?

jdmb18da9

all go!! no show!!!
to start off i drive a 93 integra, when i start my car no matter what my check code comes on, i can take the ecu fuse out and reset it, but the code still comes up as soon as i start my car and stays on,
ive search everywhere but i cant find how to read the check codes for 93 integras? does anyone know the link?

mirrorimg

lol. Resetting the ecu by unplugging the battery, or other means, to get rid of the light doesnt fix the problem that turned it on in the first place. Im not familiar with DA's so I dont know where you can go. I remember someone in a similar thread said you cannot go to an autoparts store because their scanners cant read the codes, but it wouldnt hurt to try.

jdmb18da9

all go!! no show!!!
well when i bought the car the dude said he chipped the ecu? i wouldnt know if thats the reason for the check light

jdmb18da9

all go!! no show!!!
im throwing codes 7, 15, 17

Code 7 throttle angle sensor?
Code 15 ignition output signal
Code 17 Vehicle speed sensor

well i know my speed sensor needs replacing, and i have a throttle body spacer, but what about this ignition output signal, and do you think this will affect my emissions test?

Last edited:

jdmb18da9

all go!! no show!!!
thanks Md426 for the help, i fixed my tps sensor, does anyone know how to replace the speed sensor? and what is this ignition output signal? is that in the distributor? because i ordered a new dizzy and im waiting for it to show up,

thanks Md426 for the help, i fixed my tps sensor, does anyone know how to replace the speed sensor? and what is this ignition output signal? is that in the distributor? because i ordered a new dizzy and im waiting for it to show up,
Replacing the speed sensor is pretty simple. Pull the speedometer cable out, remove the bolt that holds it down (10 or 12 mm i believe), then just pull the speed sensor strait up. Install is the reverse.