where to buy a oxygen sensor

overheadJake

Weight is the enemy
Ok I have been searching and have not been able to find much, where is a good place to get my oxygen sensors? also is there much of a difference between universal and direct replacement performance wise? what have you guys used that worked or did not work?

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
Ok I have been searching and have not been able to find much, where is a good place to get my oxygen sensors? also is there much of a difference between universal and direct replacement performance wise? what have you guys used that worked or did not work?
tunersports .com our sponsor

universal you will have to cut and splice the wires together and sometimes the wires are not the same color which makes it more fun.

dkrathbun

Like others on this forum, I am facing a "check engine" light with a detected message "PO141" meaning that I need a new rear oxygen sensor. What puzzles me is the variation in prices between what my mechanic found ($265 from JK Auto Parts) versus what I found ($24.30 on Amazon). What gives? Is there a different part for universal application versus a model-specific part (2001 LS)? Gratefully yours [signed] Perpetually Confused Integra Owner

PS 170K and still going strong!