CI Official DB2 Squad Thread

guiltyxxspark

Internet Hate Machine
I'm tired of Team Integra having all the good how-to's and walk thoughs.

brb. I'm gonna go write up a few things.

dlo253

FML
Threw the DB2 up for sale to see what kind of interest it'll get.
If I get my asking price..I might have to let her go. :(

(Yes, I'm posting this everywhere so I can hear from you what a DUMBASS I am hahaha.)
Have you recently suffered any head injuries?? Lol naw I'm playin. What's your asking price?

red.line

I have it up for 5 but we'll see. There's an MR2 I have my eye on so I'll take less for a quick sale.
I know I'm just being impulsive but we'll see what happens!

guiltyxxspark

Internet Hate Machine
I have it up for 5 but we'll see. There's an MR2 I have my eye on so I'll take less for a quick sale.
I know I'm just being impulsive but we'll see what happens!
I've thought about putting my DB2 up forsale a few times. I want another EK hatch or a DC2.

red.line

Yeah, I figured I might as well and see if I can make it happen.
If not, I won't be disappointed by any means, cuz I'll still have my DB2, which I love. :)
I already found a buyer for my wheels, just need to find one for the DB2 and for the owner of the MR2 to sell it to me!
He's talking about not officially putting it up for sale until he pulls it out from winter hibernation, but we'll see. His brother actually has a nice one too for sale right now, but that will be my back up option if he waits too long haha.

dlo253

Haha. I just did that with my stock, not very healthy 2000 Buick regal. Traded straight across for an 84 cutlass with a HEALTHY 350. And 22s which are definetly for sale LOL. hope all works out how u want. Lets see some pics of said mr2?

eamc420

FML
Threw the DB2 up for sale to see what kind of interest it'll get.
If I get my asking price..I might have to let her go. :(

(Yes, I'm posting this everywhere so I can hear from you what a DUMBASS I am hahaha.)
willing to sell anything or trade plus cash on what you have on your db2 before you sell? lol

jesusfreeke

was gunna say that selling your DB2 might be a mistake but if that Mr.2 looks as good in person and inside as the pictures look, then I would say it is a nice trade off. Though I love a rear wheel drive car I still like to find my engine under the hood.

red.line

willing to sell anything or trade plus cash on what you have on your db2 before you sell? lol
Depends what you're wanting haha. Send me a message.
Not bad..
Pfft "not bad" haha. :p
was gunna say that selling your DB2 might be a mistake but if that Mr.2 looks as good in person and inside as the pictures look, then I would say it is a nice trade off. Though I love a rear wheel drive car I still like to find my engine under the hood.
Yeah it's mint, he has pictures of the inside and undercarriage from when it came here from Japan and it's immaculate.
But either way, I'll be happy whether I pick up an MR2 or keep the DB2.

dlo253

Hahaha....okay okay. Pretty damn nice. You don't see nice mr2's around here. Only crackheads driving beat up old ones lol

red.line

Eff

Eff I'm really second guessing myself here.
I have two guys coming to look at it over the next two days (one sounds very interested and knowledgeable, I guess he used to have an AGP DB2 before someone t-boned him, so at least there's a good chance it'd be in good hands) but EFF I dunno.
I've always wanted an MR2/180SX so I'm not sure if I should try and make it happen or what..I was never really planning on selling my GS-R so soon but who knows, maybe it's time for something new..EFF.

dlo253

I wouldn't do it, we have collector cars man. But hell, you might do it and be very happy in the end. Follow ur heart man LOL.

So lately I have seen a chick driving an AGP DB2 on blades around town. I found out today that she works at the dealership next to the one my gf works at. She bought it from one of the Techs there because she "likes the color:roll:. Oh yea, its got the original B17 and YS1 too...she got it for $2500. She wont sell it either. I just pray she doesn't do altezza tails or a body kit.