Bike talk: Motorcycle/Scooter chat thread!

Which one?

• Shark Speed-R Ike

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shark Speed-R Sauer

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

94RS

No fucks given.
I think tomorrow I’m gonna try draining the tank one more time, and replacing the fuel line and filter again. Possibly some shit caught in the line that fresh gas knocked loose :what:

R13

The other asshole
Possibly

Get a spray bottle and pour some gas in it, pop off the breather and try to start it with the spray bottle... think “manual fuel injection” :rolf:

An old trick I use every time I’m working on a lawn mower that won’t start :lol: if you can start it that way and keep it running the vibration and vacuum will get any leftover gunk out of the carb

94RS

No fucks given.
TIL....

(Op was asking about wiring a kickstand switch)

Actually makes sense since the kickstand tries to go up when I move the bike even a foot with the kickstand down.

R13

The other asshole
I could see me forgetting about that and dropping the fucking bike in the garage :lol:

R13

The other asshole
That’s downright disrespectful :lol:

A 99-04 mustang GT in that condition would fetch $7-9k, and there’s a million of those fuckers around.

94RS

No fucks given.
You want disrespectful, try a $40k, extremely limited edition race bike with 89mi that they can’t give away at almost half price...

94RS

No fucks given.
Pulled this old timer out. Put new exhaust gaskets in, replaced the petcock and took off that shitty HID and headlight/bucket.

Couldn’t get the single carb setup to sell, even at a reasonable price. Might as well see if I can do anything with it :what:

94RS

No fucks given.
I’ve had all the parts to fix the thing since before I bought the XB, just haven’t bothered because I bought the XB :lol:

The only thing the C70 really needs (not full build related) is a new exhaust, and there’s literally nothing left to do to the Buell after getting the race pipe on.

94RS

No fucks given.
No, it’s pretty fucking finished :lol:

Only thing I could see myself getting for it is carbon fiber headlight bezels. And those are only like $90.