Samurai Blue's Integra Build

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
Eibach has a pretty awesome spacer system as well, if you're looking. Go all the way to like 40mm or something, and they have a million mile warranty. I've never heard anything about them breaking.

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
Eibach has a pretty awesome spacer system as well, if you're looking. Go all the way to like 40mm or something, and they have a million mile warranty. I've never heard anything about them breaking.

I was thinking about going that route but whatever my buddy Elliot has on his car was for spec Miata so I'm assuming it can handle some abuse.

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
Started to rebuild my S2000 Calipers

Pins cleaned, seals and boots removed

New piston and piston seal

Unfortunatly while putting in the piston on the first caliper, i punctured the dust boot which sucked. Ended up ordering another rebuild kit from Honda. and got the second one rebuilt. Now i have two freshly rebuilt S2000 calipers

Thanks to Justin at TunerSports for always helping me! Project Mu Club Racer pads, rotors, and Competition FF fluid.

Nick_C78

Why s2k over itr? I remember briefly researching them that the s2k has a smaller piston, buts thats all I remember the difference being.