Blown main fuse..

STARSCREAM

Now that I got the starter problem fixed I touched the ground line with the battery line and blew the main fuse, are there any write ups on how to repair the main fuse part? I know it's under the dash and I might have to sodder it back but has anyone gone through this before??

1990jdmgearhead

yeah i had to do my main relay and my gas pump finally went out too been looking for anther one now but we took it out last night

LittleB10

i replaced mine awhile ago. i got it from rockauto.com under 90 LS univeral relays and switches. its beck/arnley and cost 28 bucks. works like a charm too! cheapest place i found them too. other than that i know if ya google main relay for our car there is a write up out there and i know there is a write up on this site somewhere, i'll try finding it. good luck man!

STARSCREAM

i replaced mine awhile ago. i got it from rockauto.com under 90 LS univeral relays and switches. its beck/arnley and cost 28 bucks. works like a charm too! cheapest place i found them too. other than that i know if ya google main relay for our car there is a write up out there and i know there is a write up on this site somewhere, i'll try finding it. good luck man!
And after you replaced yours you car started and everything fine right? And thanks man

STARSCREAM

I got a new relay from the junkyard and it just stopped clicking, they sell them at autozone but if I go but it and the car still won't turn on what else could the problem be? What should I check??

LittleB10

clicking? like the sound of the fuel pump turning on/priming? any new issues or updates? if u blew the main relay then there is the possibility of other relays and fuses blown. and yes when i replaced mine, it started right up and ran good.

STARSCREAM

clicking? like the sound of the fuel pump turning on/priming? any new issues or updates? if u blew the main relay then there is the possibility of other relays and fuses blown. and yes when i replaced mine, it started right up and ran good.
Yeah it just had a click noise and the clock and stuff would turn on but just no engine cranking, I ended up replacing the relay and it still didn't work so I had no idea what was wrong so I ended up taking it to a shop on Sunday and I still haven't got it back, they say it needs a new "switch" I'm guessing a ignition switch? But I might get it back tomorrow if they get the part they need and stuff.