integra 90 fuse box diagram

riznup23

Hi all
i have an integra 90 model. Some of the fuse has been shot in the car. the inside cover of the fuse box has japanese writing on it. i want to change the fuse but dont know which one is for what. does anyone have a english translation of the fuse box diagram can you please help. thanx

hamfacekilla

i can help you out, what fuse box is it? i have a 90 also, are you talking about the under hood fuse box or under driver side dash fuse box or what one?

dlo253

It's not the under hood one. Did you try google? Or g2ic? There is a few floating around.

Ks90integra

Yeah I've looked but most aren't really legible. Im trying to figure out if I'm missing any and what each controls.

dlo253

Well, is there any empty fuse locations? Lol. I think 90-93 fuse boxes are all the same, I can get a pic for you tomorrow.

dlo253

Oh damn, yeah dude I'll get that for you tomorrow.
Only 1 image you posted worked also.

dlo253

Oh ok, be sure to check you inbox and junk folder just in case. I'll try to do it first thing. I'm on PST, not sure about you.

dlo253

Might as well post it here too, for anybody else who may need it.
And also, for reference. The pic above is not a DA under dash fuse box. Must be for a DC or something. Unless 90-91 are different than 92-93, but I don't think so.