Main cluster bulb + climate control + glove compartment lights not working now...help

burgerpimp07

Main cluster bulbs+ climate control + glove compartment lights not working now...help

So I read the DIY article on how to swap out the cluster bulbs and put in three 194's into the cluster. It worked fine. I read the DIY on removing the climate control and was switching out the bulbs for those (only found defroster, emergency lights, and top two bulbs.) After re-installing the climate control, now the three main cluster lights, climate control, and glove compartment lights dont work at all.

Dome, turn signals, map lights, and all other cluster bulbs work fine. What could be the problem? Help.

I even tried re-installing the original bulbs into the cluster, and still doesn't work.

*edit*
This definitely happened while working with the climate control. I checked the green plug, and the white one behind the climate control, and theyre both plugged in just fine.

Last edited:

burgerpimp07

check fuse, gauges and climate controls still work tho right? jus the lights quit on ya?
Nope, they don't work. The rest of my gauge works though, just not the main 3 (194's) that light up the background. High beam, turn signals, e-brake, all those lights still work.

They won't start at all.

mirrorimg

Sounds like a fuse. Look under your dash for a blown one, not sure which one it might be.