LS/Vtec

fooleo

you just said it man..... some ricer that grab old article off the net and thinks he knows what he is talking about, Try to learn somethings on you own, and not from some cheese ball who Never turned a wrench in his life!!!!!

SlyDC2

Originally posted by "fooleo"

you just said it man..... some ricer that grab old article off the net and thinks he knows what he is talking about, Try to learn somethings on you own, and not from some cheese ball who Never turned a wrench in his life!!!!!
i hope you're not talking to me.

Darrell

Originally posted by "fooleo"

Hey listen smart guy, you need too keep your mouth shut regardless of what you think sally was trying too help. So you and your boy need too shut the fuck up and keep your fuckin comments too yourself. If I hear another complaint about you, your done.

Thanks again,
Your Friendly Moderator
TheNotoriousMogg

arowe257

What Up Im New To Club Integra So Any One Have A Good As Lsv The Is Running Good And Is Willing To Talk About It