How to install tach?

90Tegrider

Tach

i need some help on the install of a tach on my 90 integra. where is the Tach box at and where should i splice the wires for the igition and the light dimmer? thanks alot for all of your help.

=ANthony :oops:

90Tegrider

the tach on my cluster totaly went out...and i dont wanna fix it so i bought a new nice 3 inch tach.

slow_99integra

Stinkin & Drinkin
90Tegrider said:
the tach on my cluster totaly went out...and i dont wanna fix it so i bought a new nice 3 inch tach.
3 inch is ok right?? not too big. but why don't you fix your stock tach? after market tachs go well with stickers and primer paint scheme. :lol:

90Tegrider

slow_99integra said:
3 inch is ok right?? not too big. but why don't you fix your stock tach? after market tachs go well with stickers and primer paint scheme. :lol:

haha i have a brand new paint job, and no i dont wanna fix it just so it can go out again, and its not some huge ass 1000" inch tach that takes up my front windshild haha

g3teg97

Super Moderator
I'm not a fan of the imfamous 5" tach.

I'm curious is the install same as it would be to install a A/F gauge or oil temp gauge?

Darrell

g3teg97 said:
I'm not a fan of the imfamous 5" tach.

I'm curious is the install same as it would be to install a A/F gauge or oil temp gauge?
Yeah 5in tachs are horrible. LOL