OneFastGSR's GSR

OneFastGSR

Current: 11/8/2012 - New invidia test pipe installed.

1994 GSR Granada black pearl exterior/ Black cloth interior

Block:
B18C1 Block
Darton Sleeved
ACL race bearings
CP pistons 9.8:1 compression 83mm w/ upgraded wrist pins
Brian Crower rods with ARP 625+ rod bolts
Micropolished/balanced crankshaft
ARP main studs
ARP Head studs
Moroso 5.5 quart baffled oil pan
Skunk2 magnetic drain plug
ATI Super Damper
ARP Crank pulley bolt
Cometic gasket kit
OEM Oil pump
OEM Water pump
Downstar oil pan,water pump, oil pump, rear main seal bolts

Trans:
Synchrotech carbon synchros with new seals and bearings
Synchrotech hardened synchro sleeves
GSR 1,2, gears
LS 3,4,5 gears
Fidanza 7.5 pound flywheel
Competition Clutch Stage 5 Unsprung with Extreme Pressure Plate Upgrade

Head:
5 angle valve job
Ferrea Bronze valve guides
Ferrea high pressure seat locators
Ferrea valve seals
Brian Crower flat face stainless steel valves
Brian Crower dual valve springs
Brian Crower titanium retainers
Science Of Speed LMA's
Crower stage 3 drag/turbo cams
Skunk2 adjustable cam gears
Golden eagle 83mm head gasket

Bolt ons:
Skunk2 Pro series intake manifold
Holley 68mm Throttle Body
Apexi Megaphone Dunk Exhaust
NGK 4554 Spark plugs

Cooling:
Mishimoto full size radiator
Mishimoto radiator hoses

Fuel:
RC 550 injectors
Walbro 255 fuel pump
Aeromotive fuel filter
BDL Fuel rail
Stainless steel fuel line

Electronics:
Hondata s300 with boost by gear
PLX air/fuel ratio, fluid temps, fluid pressures, vacuum and boost sensor modules
PLX DM100 multi gauge
Custom dash panel with 2 cig lighters and turbo timer cutout

Sound:
Alpine head unit
Alpine component type X speakers front and rear
Alpine MRP-M850 amp
2nd Alpine 1200W amp
JL Audio W3 sub 12"

Suspension:
Koni yellow adjustable shocks
Ground control coilover sleeves
Honda upper mounts
Ground control bump stop
ASR subframe reinforcements
ASR sway bar
Full Energy Suspension bushing set through the car
Skunk2 Camber Kits

Wheels/tires:
16" Enkei RP01 +38 offset
Brand new Maxxis Ma-V1 radials

If you notice in the left rear the back bumper is pushed out a bit. That's only flaw in the body sadly.

6/20/2012 - 161,000 New gates racing timing belt, new OEM water pump
7/20/2012 - 162,000 New Maxxis MA-V1 radials on the enkeis
7/28/2012 - 162,000 New wheel bearings on the front, new golden eagle headgasket, head milled 0.010"
10/28/2012 - 162,400 New Competition stage 5 clutch
11/8/2012 - 162,600 New Invidia Test Pipe
2/4/2013 - 163,000 Boost!
2/24/2013 - 163,300 New oil pump, Main/Rod bearings

Last edited:

99TegLs

you have the axe in your car so you can spray the taco bell smell off right? hahaha jokes, jokes. But seriously though! Nice car man!

OneFastGSR

Taco schmell! Got a job interview at UPS on 21st hopefully i'll get that job. Got 2 friends working there to refer me so hopefully :)

Kyle

Did you sell your first GSR? Or did you just repaint it? And why are you going with low compression pistons but you are upgrading the cams? Unless they are going to be turbo cams.

OneFastGSR

Well my first GSR I had 2 years ago and traded it for the red GSR which is the one I think you're talking about. I sold the red one about 2 months ago and got this one. This motors built for boost but i want some cams to put in temporarily while i collect turbo parts.

Kyle

Well my first GSR I had 2 years ago and traded it for the red GSR which is the one I think you're talking about. I sold the red one about 2 months ago and got this one. This motors built for boost but i want some cams to put in temporarily while i collect turbo parts.
So it's your 3rd GSR. I see you have a thing for GSRs lol

OneFastGSR

Yessir, I always had a thing for DC2 in the vin tag. Type R's are alittle too pricey for me though :(

OneFastGSR

It's not that great pay it's like 10.50 an hour i'd only work 11pm till about 3-4am monday-friday. I just want more money. Lol

OneFastGSR

Been figuring out that overheating problem and changed thermostat about a week ago and it still overheated. I think it's all come down to the water pump. So i'm putting on a new water pump and new gates timing belt atm. Here's pics of current progress got to the timingbelt/water pump. Going to change them and put it back together tomarrow or over the next 2 days. Also polished the radiator while i was bored. ;D (All i got to do before i change the belt is take off driver side mount. Going to give it a good clean while it's off too)

OneFastGSR

Changed the timing belt and water pump, checked the flow on the radiator and the motor nothing clogged, Compression checked 200 across the board, changed thermostat, bled the lines. So far it hasn't gone past 180 water temp the 30 miles or so i driven it.

OneFastGSR

I use to goto bbb all the time but a bunch of 240's and stuff been coming up there past couple months and drifting etc in the parking lot so the police usually tell us to find a to place to hangout and stuff. Most of the people in AR hondas group goes to Luby's cafeteria in west little rock to hangout now. None of the 240s found us yet but there's a group of mustangs that came out last weekend