Driver front window motor "clicking"

00DC2sedan

I just bought a 00 LS sedan and the only problem I have is the driver front window motor clicks while I'm driving, like a relay is clicking off and on. The window switch responds to all the other windows on the drivers door but I hear nothing when I use the switch for the drivers window but I constantly hear that relay. Should I just replace the motor or could there be another issue? Thanks a lot!!

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
I'd guess the switch. if it doesnt respond the switch probably got wet and is freaking out. lol

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
I'd say a new switch first. do you know anyone else near that has a integra? just cause the motor isnt just the motor and its a huge pain in the ass. lol

00DC2sedan

My dad has a junk yard up the road and he told me that he had plenty of integras to choose from there for parts I may need. Also is there a write up on here that someone can link me to about changing the motor / regulator? Thanks again.

00DC2sedan

No other suggestions? It's sounding like the window motor is stuck in the up position, and I think that's why the relay keeps clicking on and off. Any help is greatly appreciated!

00DC2sedan

Well I have a bit of an "update" I guess. lol I was leaving my local Wal-Mart, and I just thought maybe my window will roll down and VIOLA! It went down!!! Then I panicked and rolled it back up, now she wont work any more! I was so excited and then I was all disappointed again lol. I guess I'll replace the door switch and see if that cures it. Also with replacing the door switch it's just the switch its self that I'm replacing correct?