Apexi angle tip

integrals06

Alright, if anyone on here has bought the n1 apexi angle tip off a legit website, let me know b/c im in the market for one. Thanks

MoJoJoJo

Banned
wat do u mean? angle tip? do u mean if the catback has an angle to it? if so than yes...not a big angle...just barely noticeable

integrals06

let me re-phrase that, i've seen a few integras on here with the apexi n1 catback and the muffler comes out at an angle, if you've bought one or know of a good web site to get one let me know.

JDMmikE

integrals06 said:
let me re-phrase that, i've seen a few integras on here with the apexi n1 catback and the muffler comes out at an angle, if you've bought one or know of a good web site to get one let me know.
I got Mines last week from CNC motorsports for 500. They sound NICE! Its deep in the low rpm's and around 4500 it gets all loud and raspy.... Maybe cause I have no cat... Other than that I would try ebay they got them for 400 plus shipping ;)

MoJoJoJo

Banned
ebay are apexi n1 style..so becareful with them, i have a n1 catback, like it more than the hks hi power, more of an angle.

JDMmikE

MoJoJoJo said:
ebay are apexi n1 style..so becareful with them, i have a n1 catback, like it more than the hks hi power, more of an angle.
It doesn't angle that much, its bearly noticable....

MidniteFreedom

i have a apexi n1 exhuast and i actually tilt it upward instead of putting it straight. so here what mine looks like.