1990 Integra LS Need some Simple Help

bansawbanchee

Hey guys,

I have a 1990 Acura Integra LS 4DR Sexy as hell with only 1 other owner besides me. She bought it Brand New and it only has 135000 miles on it! Insides are clean and the outside has a new paint job on it.

Ok so enough about the car in that area!

I want to hook it up a bit.

I got a sound guy friend of mine doing the music this week, I also just bought a glow dash thing lol.
Look I am not car savvy but I can mess with it mechanically.

I want to add some stuff to the engine but I DO NOT want it to sound like a damn lawn mower. I like the quietness it has now. I mean it is a bit loud of course but no louder!

I want to make this bad boy fly!

tell me everything I need and possibly where to get it. Any help is greatly appreciated and compensation is possible depending on info received.

I want to do alot to this car. I want to get some rims add some power and freshen up the look. I got the tint and have been looking at some new black head lights but I can do the look later Right now I want the car itself to run smooth, I have my mechanic doing basic work including a new fuel pump, motor mounts, fuel injectors, CV joints, transmission strainer(Car sticks in gears sometimes) Maybe its a different problem any help on this too!, New belots timing and distributor have already been done. I also have a weird leak in the passenger side floor... Any help on this too. The floor is wet even when it does not rainn, no AC on or heat being on. It is just always wet lol. I also have not had to add any antifreeze in either.

AC blows cold and heat is to damn hot! Any help on this??

Once I get this stuff done this week I will work on the beauty and post a pic! Please provide names of all parts I would need to get the job done along with pricing i possible and the best place to by them from.

Oh, Also my car makes a sqeeky noise from the tires. I guess the springs or something?? Not sure let me know. Also send me your email or email me directly the info whichever. I will gladfyl reimburse for 30 minutes of your time :)

Kind Regards,
Nick!

one_stitch

I think there is a lot you can do to make it fly. There are going to be people to tell you to turbocharge it, and to get a bunch of really expensive aftermarket parts.It's true you can do this, but to do it right is really costly and time consuming. Then you have to get your ecu right afterward, there will be lots of smoke and headaches. People will also disagree with me here too but, these cars aren't made for turbos. Even the best turbo job can be troublesome and high maintenance. In my opinion there are a few things you can do right away to get more horses. Exhaust is one thing. Get a good header and exhaust piping with a high flow muffler. Aftermarket cams do help as well. A good cold air intake helps performance. A lot of people will disagree with me here again but a nitrous oxide kit with a small shot will really add some horses. You don't have to run a 100 or 75 shot. that will have you doing head work and replacing piston rings in no time. but a 25 to 40 shot will help tremendously. You can also have your ecu chipped to change the rev limiter settings and Vtec settings if its vtec. Now get ready for people to shoot what I suggest . HAHA!