where were you 9 years ago today?

Dtackett

I was sitting in English class when the first plane hit the WTC, and in science class just as the second plane hit. I will never forget those who lost their lives, and those who gave everything sense that day. I have been deployed twice and would go 100 more times if that means keeping this from ever happening again. Never forget.

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
i was between classes in college when it happend. almost everyone that watched it went home to their families from school.

im about to be deployed next year, the end of summer, to show off our military stronghold to those fools.

bradster101

I was eating breakfast getting ready for school (5th grade)... I remember seeing them burning and seeing it on all the news channels but not thinking much of it, I guess that was due to my age. But I will always remember that day.

Thanks to the 343 Fallen Firefighters who made the ultimate sacrifice for their country!!!! Take time to thank a hero today...and God Bless America!!!!!!

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
I was in physics class, Parkland High School, Allentown, PA

My Wife was at her Aunt's house in Yokohama, Japan

I woke up and a saw some burning building. I thought it was pretty cool but thought nothing about. I went to school and I was I was in 1nd period about to walk out and ditch, until the teacher turned on the TV and we watched them fall. Most beautiful thing ever.

Later I find out it was planned by Bush. The US government put explosives threw out the elevator shafts, and leveled the buildings.
Your an idiot

Last edited:

mkl399

I was in math class (2nd grade)
they didnt tell us anything about it at school but i remember walking in the door and seeing them burning on the tv.

BigMac88

Fat guy in a little 'teg
I was @ school, still in Philadelphia at the time. We were sitting in the cafeteria and one of my friends told me bombers had hit the World Trade Center. I didn't believe him, until everyone started to panic and leave school (they thought Philly might get bombed too). I left early, went home, watched the news with my dad, and got very angry @ Bin Laden.

TegSox

Super Duper Moderator
I was 27, living in Nashua. It was my day off, I woke up around 10AM and put the Weather Channel on to see if I could wash my Teg that morning, and I read that all air traffic in the country had been grounded. I was like, huh? I put on a news channel and saw the towers burning. The first one was already down actually but I couldn't tell because of the camera angle. I just watched with my mouth open. I was glued to the TV that day and the following days.

ninjaLS

Automatics SUCK! :[
I was getting ready for school (5th grade). Me and my brother always watched the news before going to school. I went to school and everyone was talking about it, teachers didn't say anything. It didn't really hit me until the next day.

i wasnt even awake for school yet. (7th grade) my mom woke me up to tell me i wasnt going and then seen it on the news.. i member watching as it all happened, and wishing it wasnt happening. im currently in iraq about to go home.. and coy, i hope ur not deploying to iraq. its not OIF any more.. its operation new dawn.. we dont shoot back now. thank god im leaving.

Last edited:

rockadilla

thats right.
I was in 5th grade, I don't remember much about that day except that most of the teachers were really anxious and worried, I didn't care much until later cuz I was only 10 and in my own little world, at the time it was just another movie on tv or something