3 core Civic Radiator, Will it work?

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
I think theres a guy on the team who uses a half size for a time attack evo. im 100% sure a dual core half size will be fine. you can even get a tripple core if you feel you need more protection

excalibur23

I think theres a guy on the team who uses a half size for a time attack evo. im 100% sure a dual core half size will be fine. you can even get a tripple core if you feel you need more protection
Thanx again man. I'll look into a triple core. Any recommendations bsides Mishimoto?

excalibur23

if we see any other radiator in your car other than MIshimoto or OEM its a failed build
Not all samurai, side note I love ur build. But no i dont wanna half-ass it. That's why im building up my build plan and buying my parts little buy little. Getting info from those who have and know.

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
lol thanks dude but were messing with you (kind of) koyo is the only other radiator company i would recomend a buddy uses a koyo rad on a b18C-R eg and it works for him. I personally only use Mishimoto for multiple reasons, one being because i literally have to. But there are other companies that sell aluminum radiators such as goodspeed and Mizu, i havent herd of them nor have i herd reviews. I have herd however godspeed sucks but i also hear that they are good. i wouldnt take chances like that. Also mishimoto has lifetimre warrenty

excalibur23

lol thanks dude but were messing with you (kind of) koyo is the only other radiator company i would recomend a buddy uses a koyo rad on a b18C-R eg and it works for him. I personally only use Mishimoto for multiple reasons, one being because i literally have to. But there are other companies that sell aluminum radiators such as goodspeed and Mizu, i havent herd of them nor have i herd reviews. I have herd however godspeed sucks but i also hear that they are good. i wouldnt take chances like that. Also mishimoto has lifetimre warrenty
u sure as hell cant beat that. I rather go with whats known then be a guinea pig. lol. By the way I pm'd u

Mishimoto

Product Manufacturer
^^ No problem!

How much for a dual core half size and is a triple core available?
Unfortunately, all I can quote are the MSRPs. I would suggest contacting Jay Jay at Tunersports.com!

The MSRP of the 2 row is $250.00. The MSRP of the X line (3 row) is $340.00. At this time, the X line shows to be out of our inventory until on or about 9/19.

Let me know if you have any additional questions!

Thanks,
-Pat