These Rims decent?

jznsn2u

OP, go with what you like. You're going to be driving around in it so you should be happy with what you go with. 17''s do look fine on a 94-01 integra, just make sure you're low enough. Btw the konigs look good.

Gbaby2089

Negative Ned
17's look good on Teg's so long as the wheel design is right and the car is low enough....

I was going to get a teg and throw on my 17x7 Enkei RCT1's.....

OP: Go on Honda Tech. PM member TYL3R. He has a set of 17x7 Enkei RCT1 with 215/45/17 Fuzion ZRi tires. (my old set) He'll sell them cheap

Pic:

The ones on the left....that aren't TE37's lol

gene91

Well I plan on getting a full set of coils too but not sure what I want yet, the car will be mostly for DD and spirited driving, but I dont want a bunch of bouncing or hard bumps. So any recommendations? I've been reading through the forums daily, through reviews and what not and just cant decide on what I want. Another thing, any recommendations on a good grippy tire? Any info helps, thanks guys.

Gbaby2089

Negative Ned
Best bang for the buck tire is the Kumho XS. Coilovers...I recommend skunk2 Pro-C

gene91

And as far as coilovers go, am I ging to have to change anything else out? Because I keep getting told Im going to have to change out all of my bushings too.

Joshmmc

I've never seen a set of 17's that I liked. It's subjectve though, so if you've seen other Tegs on 17's that you like, go for it.

Kiakid

Idk what to put here...
just get on ebay and search 4x100 wheels, you'l find a crapload of styles for cheaper brand new than you'll find on a website..

DragonBallZ

Op, It comes down to your budget and how much u want to spend on some wheels. Your first choice is nice. If i had them They would be one solid color with no center caps, car must be low ofcourse, but that's just my opinion, do what makes u happy and not what u think others will like.