JDM Going sooo hard!!

JoeystegDA

Yeah everyone and their moms is all about jdm this jdm that. I wonder if they are that way with U.S. stuff you know. Cuz me personally I like our teggy front rather than the jdm

This is why I'm getting out of the Honda game for now. Annoying as hell.
I agree. I'm not getting out of the game though. I'm just not frequenting meets and other forums. So many people think they're car is an amazing build with Rotas and eBay knock off parts. Around here it's total rice or JDM rice. No originality, no class to most builds, just "how big of a wing can I put on here?" or "how many JDM parts can I throw on this chassis?". It's become rather disheartening.

XslickwhitetegX

UKDM EXPERT
is that some sort of import law of us goods?
No there isn't. In uk you must have clear turn singles (not amber) and clear tails... Its easier to see than red tails. Fog is huge reason why..but not sure about jdm,everyone now days put those three letters infront of parts now,Hell egay does it a lot! Aslong as they sell the part.

j13

Keep It Clean
This is why I'm getting out of the Honda game for now. Annoying as hell.
Honda isn't a video game, where you can just turn it off..its a manufacturer that makes economical vehicles, but they have there different sport models/trims aswell.
fixing up a Honda and making it look clean is a hobby, no matter what others do or think, shouldn't discourage you. while the ricers wanna try and be "jdm", we should all focus on keeping our 10+ year old cars better looking than todays, shit-cars. Stay in the scene N' Keep It Clean.

JoeystegDA

Honda isn't a video game, where you can just turn it off..its a manufacturer that makes economical vehicles, but they have there different sport models/trims aswell.
fixing up a Honda and making it look clean is a hobby, no matter what others do or think, shouldn't discourage you. while the ricers wanna try and be "jdm", we should all focus on keeping our 10+ year old cars better looking than todays, s***-cars. Stay in the scene N' Keep It Clean.
:thumbs up... With my DA im just trying to keep that baby running good!! lol

superhypered

(╯°□°)╯ ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)
No there isn't. In uk you must have clear turn singles (not amber) and clear tails... Its easier to see than red tails. Fog is huge reason why..but not sure about jdm,everyone now days put those three letters infront of parts now,Hell egay does it a lot! Aslong as they sell the part.
Altezza? lol