The official Cascade Honda Crew thread.

dlo253

There are other parking lots we could go to either in Redmond or Bellevue.

I don't have the direct address, but they can be used as a back up if this place causes us trouble. It's a 10 - 15 minute drive from the current location, but the same rules apply. NO revving, burnouts ( as if I can ... LOL... ) horn blowing, loud music or stupid noise making and we'll be ok.
Which are also contained in the bylaws. There are a couple that need to be reminded sometimes, but those rules should go without saying.
You should try to find the exact address, Skid and I are trying to plan the run and get a map together.

dlo253

Fuckin Jeff :lol:
This one has been pretty active again for a while!

Skidmarks

Cascade Honda Crew
Lol

Well fellas the search for my gf car is over! I checked out this db7 yesterday, my more experienced mechanic checked.it.out and gave it a clear bill of health. It's kind of a beater as far as looks, but it'll be reliable. And I'm seeing it as a stepping stone to trade with later on for more of a clean teg. I'll post pics later today. Meeting him at 1 or so to hand him the cash and get the title.

Skidmarks

Cascade Honda Crew
Salvage title, lots of small dings and dents, and it's just a 4 door auto. Plus gonna be my gf dd, so I don't want to spend a bunch of.money on cosmetic body work just to have her damage it again. She's not into cars really herself too, so it'd sorta be a waste...

Didn't get the car.today anyway. Turns out this guy never changed the title into his name when he bought it a year ago. And the guy he bought it from scratched out the date of sale and rewrote a.new.one so the title is no good. Had to track down the original owner to go into a dmv with him to get it all straightened out. Talked to him so now all 3 of us (the guy who's name is on the title, the guy who has the car and trying to sell it, and me) are all meeting at a dmv tomorrow to straighten it out...what a fuckin train wreck...

DCiFound

SEAHAWKS!!
Good thing you found the owner of the title. Most of them disappear. It should be a cut and paste thing at the DMV. If the DMV lady is being a cunt, just ask for a manager

SoundEfx

Yeh, you are lucky man. Sometimes the original owner is in another state and then moved or some shyt.

Should be a 10 minute process.