The official Cascade Honda Crew thread.

SoundEfx

I hear that.
I'm in the same boat because of my trailing arm. I rather pay another Teg owner to help me put it on, than a mechanic who wouldn't even let me under my own car.

osiris19

im going to be ordering my maintenance stuff today and tomorrow.
Im not sure if the oil pan gasket needs to be changed, but I will be checking on it when I do the rad flush.
If I do end up changing the gasket, I will be doing the clutch and steering shaft boot as well. Minus as well, since im under there ;)

Anyone want $20/hr to learn me on how to do major maintenance(timing belt, valve adjustment, clutch, etc)?
I will supply the booze, I mean tools :alcoholic The bad...I don't have a place or a garage to do it at

Let me know 8)
Pay for my flight and I'll do it lol.

96LSteg

Jemel
im going to be ordering my maintenance stuff today and tomorrow.
Im not sure if the oil pan gasket needs to be changed, but I will be checking on it when I do the rad flush.
If I do end up changing the gasket, I will be doing the clutch and steering shaft boot as well. Minus as well, since im under there ;)

Anyone want $20/hr to learn me on how to do major maintenance(timing belt, valve adjustment, clutch, etc)?
I will supply the booze, I mean tools :alcoholic The bad...I don't have a place or a garage to do it at

Let me know 8)
I can share with you my Service manual and you can learn your self :lol: and drink all of your booze, I mean tools....

DCiFound

SEAHAWKS!!
almost forever. D is to busy to come on here to BS. You will only see him posting in his cam seal FS thread

Swerve

Shawn
I'm gunna be moving in the next year and got serious with my build. Started the teardown on the B18b1 I picked up and got a td05h for it. Time to follow my dreams lol

DCiFound

SEAHAWKS!!
Pacific Raceway in Kent is the place for track, drag, drift and go karts. The go kart track is also a drift track for amateurs

There is a drag strip where I autocross in Bremerton Raceway. The link I post for FB, is the crowd that holds the races in Bremerton. Monroe up by Mt Vernon holds the FormulaD in july