The official Cascade Honda Crew thread.

dlo253

The ARP head studs are just that. The main kit is for the main caps. Which hold the crank down. You do have a hydro tranny, right? PS, the bitch pin is a stupid whore!

96GSRteg

Tyler
Well that giant BS has been reported.

On a seperate note, what does everyone do for a living here? I know dlo is a machinist. And there's a few people serving.

Sent from my toilet

dlo253

Jeez dumb spam pricks.
Boosted. 20 lbs? What size turbo do u have again?
I would be concerned pushing 20 on a stock bottom end with just arp hardware. May last, but how long?
Not even sure what the stock sleeves can handle. But I would be concerned about the stock ls rods the most.

boosted18

BLACK ROGUE
Jeez dumb spam pricks.
Boosted. 20 lbs? What size turbo do u have again?
I would be concerned pushing 20 on a stock bottom end with just arp hardware. May last, but how long?
Not even sure what the stock sleeves can handle. But I would be concerned about the stock ls rods the most.
ima get rods and pistons I ve seen stock sleeves handle over 25 headstuds I might get a gt35 turbo and ramhorns new intake mani

boosted18

BLACK ROGUE
i keep hearing a bottoming out sound from the driver side front when I hit a bump hard it sounds like im bottoming out over a speedbump and when going slow at the beginning of the driveway their a bump bottom out sound what can it be im thinkin its the struts but I went to les swabs and they looked at it and said its fine also my outer axel seal boot off and my ball joint boot keeps slippin off so maybe that's it cause it happens most when im turning.and when I shake the front up/down it errr eaaa errr eaaa squeeks do I need new shocks also it is better to replace fronts only of whole set if I have too

Last edited:

dlo253

Check all your bushings and shit. You still on stock bump stops? Did u change anything or did it just start happening?

dlo253

Bump stop is like, in the top hat. Usually when u bottom out the strut hits that, when lowering a car its recommended to get aftermarket or cut the stock ones in half.... does it make the funky noises when you make it bounce? If so its probly the strut... that's what's going on with my rear one. You don't have to replace all 4 if u don't want. I'd get that ball joint issue fixed too.