Bringing this ej8 back to life

MyLittleTeg

Honda Enthusiast
Not a huge update but my compressor went out.. At least it's not too hot yet to really need it.

But on the plus side I cleaned my Bay up with white accentd and got rid of the non working cruise control. Now I just have to paint my vc

R13

The other asshole
Just clean your wires really good with simple green and a towel and keep it wiped off when you spill oil on it, Shouldn't be any worse than the intake then. :thumbs up

MyLittleTeg

Honda Enthusiast
I'll try that. Also planning on redoing the rims to black and ordering a front lip for it along with much needed side skirts

R13

The other asshole
:thumbs up

If I may suggest anything else without sounding like a twat, Sanding the paint off the letters would probably be easier and cleaner than painting them black, Just use a sanding block or a file so it only takes paint off the top of the letters and doesn't mess up the valve cover's paint. :)

MyLittleTeg

Honda Enthusiast
:thumbs up

If I may suggest anything else without sounding like a twat, Sanding the paint off the letters would probably be easier and cleaner than painting them black, Just use a sanding block or a file so it only takes paint off the top of the letters and doesn't mess up the valve cover's paint. :)

I'll have to try that. Just seen the chapstick idea on one of the forums

MyLittleTeg

Honda Enthusiast
That bay though, such clean, much fresh, many wow.

For real though the white VC would complete the look :)
Thanks man:) it's a slow budget build as I'm only working part time right now. Hence the cheap mods like black housing headlights and painting cold air intakes. Hopefully this summer I'll be able to but some real work into it

MyLittleTeg

Honda Enthusiast
So I tore my old motor (y8 with a 7 head on it) and it was a hg. So I'm going to get a y8 head and save that as a spare. It was the original motor and has 228k on it. And by the looks of the car when I got it, it was a rough 228....so I might rebuild it while It's in the shed

MyLittleTeg

Honda Enthusiast
Okay so don't trust eBay... Was going to a friend's and my coil over and strut fell apart (was on the car when I got it) So we had to take one off his spare car and bandaided it home

Noneed2Hate

funny thing is when I go to the junkyard all of the wrecked Hondas/acuras are on ebay coilovers - must be a sign ;) :p

MyLittleTeg

Honda Enthusiast
funny thing is when I go to the junkyard all of the wrecked Hondas/acuras are on ebay coilovers - must be a sign ;) :p
The coil itself isn't too bad for what it is but the sleeve is a joke. But It's better to happen in the middle of nowhere than on the interstate lol